Get our best selling 10 gallon mobile push behind crack filler machine. It is perfect for single operator jobs, such as long driveways, parking lot repair, hot mop pan installation. Ideal for diy home owners, contractors, property managers, school districts, cities, townships and other municipality. This combo comes with 6 premium crack filler blocks so you can get the job done right away!
Wait less and get more done with Ultra Fast heat-up time (~20 min).
Use our crack fill calculator to calculate how many LBS of crack fill you need.
- Best seller crack filling combo
- DOT / FAA approved extreme weather rubberized crack filler.
- Repairs 1,000+ LFT of asphalt cracks or concrete joints.
- HeatGuide installed for even heat distribution.
- Main torch, LeakGuard included.
- Front torch increases bonding strength (Dual Torch model)
- Residential OK. 2-4 day Free Shipping in Contiguous U.S.
- Lifetime Warranty on melter body
- All Steel construction, 14 gauge double walled 'air jacketed' insulation.
- Evenly guided heat distribution makes HOTBOX 10 the fastest melter applicator on the market.Cuts heat-up time up to 50%.
- 10 US GAL LQD capacity for hot rubberized crack filler
- Thickened agitation bar, never twists or bends during agitation. Agitation handle easily accessible, agitate as you go.
- Steel wheels do not pick up material and do not leave a marks.
- Ball bearings in front and back wheels. Smooth rolling with less force required, reducing operator fatigue even on inclines.
- Space smart with folding handles. Takes up less space on a truck or trailer.
- Lifetime warranty on main melter body. One year warranty on parts. Free technical support.
- High quality temperature gauge
- 500,000 High BTU torch with needle valve
- 8 FT high pressure flexible hose
- LP gas regulator and propane tank hook-up
- Spark striker
- Does not include standard 20 LB propane tank
- Included bonus: Leak Guard catch drips at the end of a run.
- Model name: HOTBOX 10
- SKU: HB10
- NMFC: 98540-02
- Capacity: 10 US GAL LQD.
- Material: Hot rubberized crack sealant (150 FT Roll)
- Weight (crated): 160 lbs.
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Dimensions (crated): 34’’L X 28’’W X 36’’H
- Dimensions (handles folded down): 32’’L X 26’’W X 35’’H
- Dimensions (handles up): 45''L X 26''W X 36''H
- Construction: Steel construction CNC welding
- Steel Gauge: 14
- Support structure: Double-wall, air jacketed. Hinged lid.
- Surface Finish: Electro-static high-temperature black glossy powder coat
- Burner: Optimized heat guide, with 15 min heat-up time.
- Handles: Foldable push handles w/hand controls
- Wheels: 2 X 1/4’’ steel back w/ball bearing, 1 X 1/4’’ steel front swivel w/ball bearing
Nuvo Elite Crack Filler Sealer:
- 6 Blocks repair 1000 LFT to 1500 LFT (500 YD) of crack.
- Premium rubberized hot crack fill for direct fire melters.
- Fast melting, stronger bonding, and supreme stretchability once applied.
- Permanently flexibly seal cracks instead of using temporary rigid epoxy-based fills.
- Performs well in a wide temperature range.
- Recommended for HOTBOX asphalt crack melter applicator machines.
HOTBOX 10 and crack filler combo is a popular choice for crack repairs for entrepreneur who starts up a sealcoating and crack filling business. Half a pallet of rubberized crack filler is a good amount to get started with. In general the crack filler covers about 7-10 linear feet per pound of crack filler. Half a pallet can fill cracks in a medium sized parking lot or a dozen of average sized residential driveways.
Asphalt Crack Repair DIY
If you own or manage a large property with an asphalt parking lot or driveway, you can do your own pavement crack repairs. Applying rubberized crack filler is the most cost effective way to create a professional and long lasting repair for your asphalt cracks and pavement. The HOTBOX 10 crack fill machine is easy to use and requires minimal maintain. After each run you don't need to clean or drain the unused crack filler. The Hotbox 10 crack machine will simply reheat the crack filler during next usage. We have seen homeowners pitch in to purchase and share a crack filling machine and a pallet of crack fillers.