Only 30 Gallon asphalt melter kettle on the market with digital temperature control.
- Thermostatically controlled asphalt rubber melter kettle
- Double walled air jacketed insulation
- Push button start for safer operation
- Auto temperature watchdog. Auto ignite on flameout
- Bonus Blowout Guard ($80 value), spare Manual Torch ($190 value)
- 2-4 day Free Shipping in Contiguous U.S.
- Lifetime Warranty on melter body, 1 year warranty on control unit, lifetime tech support.
- Holds 30 gallons of hot rubberized crack sealant.
- All Steel construction, 14 gauge double walled air jacketed insulation.
- One button push start. Programmable temperature control 100F - 550F
- Automatic fire restart on wind blowout.
- Stays at optimal temperature. Never overheat and degrade/crystalize the marker adhesive/sealant material.
- Thermostatically-controlled and evenly guided heat distribution makes HOTBOX10E the most innovative and versatile melter applicator on the market. Cuts heat-up time up to 50%.
- Compatible with 30 LB and 50 LB hot rubberized crackfiller blocks and up to 55 LB bituminous marker adhesive blocks.
- Heavy duty triangular agitation bar, never twists during agitation.
- Usage 1: Melt rubberized hot pour crack filler / sealer (direct-fire or oil-jacketed).
- Usage 2: Melt bituminous marker adhesive for highway reflective markers.
- Designed to work with Pavemade Hotpot or Hotwheels.
- Electrofire control unit (200,000 BTU digital torch included)
- Bonus spare manual torch set (200,000 BTU, includes holse, regulator, tank hookup, striker etc.)
- Bonus Add-on BlowGuard.
- Cast Iron drum valve with extra long handle
- High quality temperature gauge and thermal guard
- Comes fully assembled and ready to fire up!
- Lifetime warranty on main melter body. One year warranty on parts. Free technical support.
- Model name: HOTBOX 30E
- SKU: HB30E
- NMFC: 98540-02
- Capacity: 30 gal.
- Material: Hot rubberized crack sealant (30lb and 50lb blocks)
- Weight (crated): 210 lbs.
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- Dimensions (crated): 45’’L X 28’’W X 40’’H
- Construction: Steel construction CNC welding
- Steel Gauge: 14
- Support structure: Double-wall, air jacketed
- Surface Finish: Electro-static high-temperature black paint
- Burner: Optimized heat guide, with 30 min heat-up time