Hot Crack Sealing Hose Heated- 20’ x 1” Hot Rubber dispensing hose for your crack sealing operation. Hot Tar Hose is designed for transfer of hot oil and tar in applications to 455°F.
Crack sealing applications sometimes rquire a hose to transfer hot tar material from the kettle to the desired location. This hose is ideal for gravity feed applications where you need to transfer crack fill to hard to reach or underground locations.This 20’ tar hose will attach to your existing crack kettle. Our hoses for hot rubber applicators are the best in the industry and will work on your Hotbox 10 and Hotbox 30 machine.
20’ Hot Tar Hose Heated and made for hot material transfer. Note hose does not come with electrical control box. Perfect accessory hose and length for Hot Rubber Applicators. Comes with adapter to connect to Hotbox 10 and Hotbox 30 units. Compatible with Cimline and Crafco machines. Connectors are 3/4'' Female JIC.
- Lightweight, 50% lighter than Cimline hose
- Not hot to the touch
- Superior Flexibility
- Less expensive than Cimline hoses
- Superior safety shroud compared to Cimline hose
- Designed to reduce clogs
- Allows for more material per yard than Cimline hose
- Fits all Cimline Melters
- Higher qulaity at a lower cost!
- Electrically Heated Material Hose
- Hose Weight At Under 25 Lbs
- Braided Hose Core
- Flexible 8" Bend Radius Empty
- Flexible 12" Bend Radius With Material Inside
- Lightweight, 15 Lbs Lighter Than Crafco Hose
- Uses 6 Independent Heating Elements
- Heating Elements Each Independently Wired. If A Heating Element Breaks The Remaining Elements Will Continue To Function, Keeping You Operational
- Safety Shroud With Crimped Ends Removable Hose Shroud With Quick Connect Pin
- Continuous Service Temperature At 455 F (233c)
- Intermittent Temperature To 505 F (263c)
- Working Pressure 1050 Psi
- Test Pressure 1525 Psi
- Burst Pressure 4100 Psi
- Minimum Bend Radius 5.5 Inches (14cm)
- Integrated Male Swivels On Each End
- Quick Remove Pin Release Hose Cover